- Chipstars verifies the identity and date of birth of all players. All gaming tables at Chipstars are strictly for players over the age of 18.
- The use of the same credit card is not permitted on multiple Chipstars accounts.
- The use of multiple accounts by any person is forbidden.
- Every player on Chipstars is subject to having his or her identity, address and bank account information verified.
- Permanent access to your transaction history on Chipstars.
We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play poker games on Chipstars. It is an offense for minors to participate in gambling activity.
Our poker rooms are not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at our websites. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who try to log into our software. Chipstars reserves the right to request proof of age from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programmes.
Most players consider the game of poker as a hobby and are in complete control of their actions. However, there is a minority of players who are more susceptible to addiction, creating problems that affect their lives and the lives of those close to them. Often such players are not aware that they have a problem as gaming addiction leaves no physical signs like those found in cases of drug or alcohol dependence.
Gaming can be both entertaining and profitable. But you can’t always win. Losing is a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it. Therefore you should play responsibly, and not risk money that you can’t afford to lose. Gaming can also be addictive and make you lose perspective of time and money. We want all your gaming experiences to be as positive as possible, even if you lose. Therefore we work hard to help you control your own gaming.
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis in the Cashier.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
Chipstars is careful about the audience targeted, the content of advertising messages and the type of promotions offered, in order to not diverge from a realistic vision of games of chance.
All Chipstars personnel is trained and are aware of the problems caused by excessive gaming as well as the symptoms which enable detection of such behavior. Emails from players or their entourage alerting customer support about excessive playing habits are treated with high priority.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the poker software is running.You must take special care to ensure that they do not access our services via your devices.
- Protect your gambling programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of facilities such as mobile devices.
For any further questions concerning responsible gaming, please contact our player protection team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be stronger, play smarter!!